A new Swiss Luxury Sports Watch brand is born, first Wryst prototypes
WRYST TIMEPIECES have just released prototypes pictures of the Airborne Swiss sports watch.
The Wryst Airborne FW3, FW4 and FW5 are “the first Limited Edition watches ever produced that fulfill groundbreaking stylish looks, incredible strength attributes and reliability.”
Priced from $650 USD they feature DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coated Stainless steel cases used to provide wear and scratch resistance. The glass used for the crystal is K1 Mineral with an anti-reflective coating which is more shatter proof than sapphire crystal, and more scratch resistant than regular mineral crystal.
The Wryst Airbornes are powered by Swiss Ronda movements, calibre 3540D which holds the first-ever quartz chronograph movement with counters at the six, nine and twelve o’clock positions.
With a water resistance to 100m the watches are being promoted for use in water sports and dedicated to “extreme, adventure, freestyle and action sports…!”
The models are limited to 75 pieces except for the FW-6 which is also cheaper at $650
You can find more information on the Facebook page.
- Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph
- Black Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating steel case
- K1 crystal with double anti reflection treatment
- Water resistant 100 Meters
- 45 mm case, 22 mm buckle
- High quality silicone strap with strong case atachment
- 1 years warranty
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Swiss sport watches Wryst viewed by photographer Andrew Neilson
- Black and yellow Swiss sport watch with tough materials designed to last
- Luxury Rose Gold Swiss Watch Wryst Shoreline LX5 sold-out, Most Exclusive Limited Edition Watch Ever
- Luxury Swiss Watches Money Can't Buy - Wryst Motors MS1 Discontinued
- A new Swiss Luxury Sports Watch brand is born, first Wryst prototypes