Wryst release the Isle of Man TT sport watches special edition
Published : 05/27/2015 16:28:07
Wryst Isle of Man TT 2016 Special Edition Announced
The Tourist Trophy sport watch from Wryst timepieces is now a reality
The watch brand Wryst proudly announce the pre-sale of the Wryst ISLE OF MAN TT Special Edition 2016 chronograph. The motorsport-inspired Swiss brand has developed this spectacular and exclusive timepiece dedicated to the most epic motorbike road race championship in existence. With tough black Diamond-Like Carbon coating and a totally exclusive design, the watch has an ultra-modern style like no other and comes packed with specifications for a tough and durable memorable timekeeper.
The watch case back reveal the 3D engraved "Isle of Man Coat of arms of the Isle of Man" as well as the inscriptions "Isle of Man TT" with serial number and "Special Edition" - "Black DLC" - Swiss Made" - "100 meters"
At 9h the case side of this special edition is signed "ISLE OF MAN TT"
CONTACT US TODAY TO CHOOSE YOUR SERIAL NUMBER!
Isle of Man TT sport watch Specifications:
- Swiss 5 jewels gold plated quartz chronograph movement
- Scratch Resistant Black 'Diamond-Like Carbon' coating on case, crown & buckle
- Case back with 3D engraved Isle of Man logo and serial number
- Shatter-proof K1 mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Red anodized top chrono pusher, yellow anodized bottom chrono pusher
- Water resistant 100 Meters
- 45 mm case, 22 mm buckle
- Bi-color black/yellow high quality silicone strap for wrists between 160mm & 205mm
- One-year manufacturer limited warranty
Delivery worldwide scheduled first quarter 2016
Retail price £695.00 GBP
Isle of Man Tourist Trophy - The fastest road race championship in the world
Some motorsport events truly are exceptional but nothing compares to the TT races. Since 1911, the race is been held on the 37 miles Snaefell Mountain Course which consists of a number of public roads in the Isle of Man closed for racing. Every year and for a few weeks only, the most renowned superbike riders, and sometimes Formula 1 drivers, are gathering in a frenetic atmosphere to battle the fastest lap with speeds of over 200mph on a road track.