Races TT 2015 winner results
There is nothing on Earth quite like the TT Races. No other motorcycle race requires such skill, bravery and concentration levels, with speeds approaching 200mph, and, while difficult to learn and even harder to come first, the rewards for winning on the world famous course are like no other.
TT racing captures the imagination in a way no other race can and its sheer spectacle and uniqueness ensures thousands of fans flock to the Island every May and June for their annual fix. No other motorsport event can boast more than 100 years of such illustrious history, rich in tradition and legends, and to have your name inscribed on a TT trophy is to sit with the gods.
In 2015 more than 40,000 visitors flocked to the island and it was a period of highs and lows with lap records falling, a spectacular return to winning form for Bingley rider Ian Hutchinson, and a 23rd win for Morecambe’s John McGuinness, taking him closer to equalling Joey Dunlop’s record 26 wins.
WRYST watch brand official timing partner of the TT racing rewards each winner with a Swiss sport watch
Atypical sport watch brand WRYST has rewarded winners of the 2015 edition of the iconic TT race with a Swiss watch from the Ultimate ES collection. WRYST is the only Swiss watch brand in the world to create exclusive luxury sport watches with a totally new, unique and groundbreaking style. Dedicated to sportive and charismatic individualists, all the timepieces are produced in Limited Edition and inspired by Extreme Sports and Motorsports.
Pictures by motorcycle and sidecars race categories
2015 TT RST Superbike TT Race Results (Sunday, June 7):
1. Bruce Anstey, Vavloline by Padgetts Honda CBR1000RR: Time – 01:45:29.902; Speed – 128.749mph
2. Ian Hutchinson, PBM Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja: 128.526mph
3. James Hillier, Quattro Plant Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja: 127.550mph
2015 TT Monster Energy Supersport 1 Race Results (Monday, June 8):
1. Ian Hutchinson, Team Traction Control Yamaha YZF-R6: 01:12.10.872, 125.451mph
2. Bruce Anstey, Valvolline by Padgetts Honda CBR100RR: 125.228mph
3. Gary Johnson, TBC Yamaha YZF-R6: 124.733mph
2015 TT Royal London 360 Superstock Race Results (Tuesday, June 9):
1. Ian Hutchinson, PBM Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja: 01:10:05.298, 129.197mph
2. Michael Dunlop, MD Racing BMW S1000RR: 128.673mph
3. Lee Johnston, East Coast Construction BMW S1000RR: 128.422mph
2015 SES TT Zero Results (Wednesday, June 10):
1. John McGuinness, Mugen: 18:58.743, 119.279mph
2. Bruce Anstey, Mugen: 118.857
3. Lee Johnson, Parking Racing Victory: 111.620mph
2015 TT Monster Energy Supersport 2 Race Results (Wednesday, June 10):
1. Ian Hutchinson, Team Traction Control Yamaha YZF-R6: 01:11:58.750, 125.803mph
2. Bruce Anstey, Valvoline by Padgetts Racing Honda CBR600RR: 125.373mph
3. Guy Martin, Smiths Racing Triumph 675R: 124.877mph
2015 TT Bennetts Lightweight TT Race Results (Friday, June 12):
1. Ivan Lintin, RC Express Racing Kawasaki: 57:06.070, 118.936mph
2. James Hillier, Quattro Plant Kawasaki: 118.802mph
3. Michael Rutter, Team ILR Paton: 117.657mph
2015 TT PokerStars Senior TT Race Results (Friday, June 12):
1. John McGuinness, Honda Racing CBR1000RR: 01:09:23.903, 130.481mph
2. James Hillier, Quattro Plant Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja: 130.038mph
3. Ian Hutchinson, PBM Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja: 129.832mph
2015 TT Sure Sidecar 1 Race Results (Monday, June 8):
1. Ben Birchall/Tom Birchall, LCR Manx Gas Racing: 58.39.776, 115.770mph
2. John Holden/Dan Sayle, LCR Barnes Racing: 114.982mph
3. Conrad Harrison/Mike Aylott, 113.961mph
2015 TT Sure Sidecar 2 Race Results (Wednesday, June 10):
1. Ben Birchall/Tom Birchall, LCR Manx Gas Racing: 58.24.971, 116.259mph
2. Dave Molyneux/Benjamin Binns, DMR Suzuki: 116.008mph
3. John Holden/Dan Syle, LCR Barnes Racing: 115.604mph
This year McGuinness reclaimed the outright Mountain Course lap record on the final lap of the Senior TT when the CBR pilot posted a 132.701mph. This creates extra anticipation for the 2016 TT, where McGuinness has another opportunity to break Joey Dunlop’s impressive TT record.
The other main story of the 2015 TT was the one of Ian Hutchinson – known as “Bingley Bullet.” Before this year’s TT, Hutchy had some complications.
Following the 2010 TT – where Hutchy become the only rider in history to sweep all the solo races – the 35-year old suffered a nasty crash during the 2010 Silverstone British Supersport race. During the wreck, he was run over, and sustained some serious leg damage.
Wryst release the TT Special Edition sports watch for 2016
Wryst, the Official Timing Partner of the 2015 TT Races, has revealed the designs for the new limited edition ‘Isle of Man Tourist Trophy’ sport watch which is now available for pre-order.
The Swiss based manufacturer has developed The Wryst TT ‘Special Edition’ 2016 Chronograph, an exclusive timepiece dedicated to the iconic TT Races, the world’s greatest Road Race.
Complete with a tough black diamond-like carbon coating and premium design, the watch has an ultra-modern style and is packed with high performance specifications designed to deliver a tough, durable and prestigious timekeeper including offering water resistance to 100 metres.
The watch case back features a 3D recreation of the famous three legs triskelion with the inscription ‘TT’ and every watch has its own serial number and is marked ‘special edition.’ The watch face is also marked with TT at the 9 hour mark. Every watch comes complete with a 45 mm case. It has a bi-colour black and yellow high quality silicone strap.
2016 TT Races winners will be early recipients of the watch but it is also available at £695 (GDP) and comes with a one year manufacturer limited warranty. They can be delivered worldwide from the first quarter 2016.
Luxury TT Special Edition sports watch with serial number engraved on case back
- Swiss 5 jewels gold plated quartz chronograph movement
- Scratch Resistant Black 'Diamond-Like Carbon' coating on case, crown & buckle
- Case back with 3D engraved TT logo and serial number
- Shatter-proof K1 mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Red anodized top chrono pusher, yellow anodized bottom chrono pusher
- Water resistant 100 Meters- 45 mm case, 22 mm buckle
- Bi-color black/yellow high quality silicone strap for wrists between 160mm & 205mm